Fort Pierce Boat ToursThe Coolest Way to See Ft. Pierce
The Most Fun You Will Have on the Water
These little catamarans are state of the art. They’re fast and easy to operate. Take a guided 75 Minute tour of the Ft. Pierce Inlet and surrounding waterways.
Look for dolphins, manatees and enjoy the sights that can only be seen from the water.
Unlike other river boat tours, SharkBait Boat Tours lets you pilot the boat! We leave the docks from Causeway Cove Marina every other hour and your boat tour will be guided by a knowledgeable captain that knows the Fort Pierce inlet and water ways.
Have fun as you navigate the Ft. Piece inland water and flats with our small fleet of CraigCat boats.
If you bring family or friends we can currently handle up to 7 people in a group. 3 boats will tour with you and your friends driving, while the 7th guest can ride with your boat tour guide. Looking for things to do in Fort Pierce, Fl?
Come visit us at SharkBait Boat Tours a close drive from Jensen Beach, Stuart and Port St. Lucie we are different than a boat rental and these boats are fast and maneuverable like jet skis.
Shark Bait Boat Tour75 Minute Guided Tour
- Shark Bait will provide participants with bottled water on the boats, life jackets, 2 way radios for communications and lots of fun and adventure.
- Participants may bring cameras, sun block, sunglasses and any additional non-alcoholic beverages of your choosing.
- Participants should wear proper attire for boating. You will most likely get wet.
- All children must be at least 5 years old to ride on the boats.
- Weight limit is 250lb per person or 500lbs per boat.
- All riders must wear life jackets.
- NO smoking of any kind during the tour and while on the boat.
- NO alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed on the boats and participants must NOT be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while participating.
Pricing subject to change. Sales Tax 6.5%, Credit Card Security Deposits are required starting at $500
You must be *25 years or older to rent or operate with a Valid Driver’s License.
Causeway Cove Marina
VHF CH 16
601 Seaway Drive
Fort Pierce, FL 34949
Latitude: 27.4591 Longitude: -80.313341
Fort Pierce Inlet
Indian River Lagoon
St. Lucie River
Port St. Lucie